Obstetric and Prenatal Services
We offer comprehensive obstetric services, including complicated “High-risk” obstetrics.
We believe that each woman is an individual and will respond to pregnancy, labor and delivery uniquely. The healthcare providers at Mid-Atlantic OBGYN will work to cater to your individual needs and help develop a birth plan that you are comfortable with. We believe that you are an active partner in your medical care. We will discuss available options together and encourage you to be an active participant in the decision-making process. Our goal is to have a healthy baby and a healthy you.
We also provide the latest technology in the convenience of our office. No unnecessary trips to the hospital or lab to have ultrasounds or blood testing performed. Moreover, we offer you the opportunity to view your unborn baby by using our latest 3D/4D ultrasound technology and provide printed pictures for you and your loved ones to keep.
Our Obstetric and Prenatal Services Include:
- Preconception Planning
- Routine Low-risk Obstetrical Management
- High-Risk Prenatal Care (Patients with complex medical problems)
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Multiple Gestations (twins or higher)
- Heart Disease
- Hypertensive Disorders and Pre-Eclampsia
- Prior Pre-term Birth
- Bleeding Disorders
- Fetal Complications
- Cervical Insufficiency
- Pregnancy Losses
- Prior Poor Obstetrical Outcomes
- IVF Pregnancies
- Teenage Pregnancy
- Natural Births and Cesarean Deliveries
- In-office Ultrasound with 3-D and 4-D Capabilities
- In-office Fetal Non-Stress Testing